I have been using MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein since last few months. I want to share my experience with others interested in strength training/body building. Although it is advisable to use natural protein sources (eggs, milk, etc.) as much as possible, whey protein provides instant protein after a workout and is convenient to use.
- Cost effective since it is manufactured in India. Many of us may not be able to afford international brands such as ON. Per kg price of MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein is almost 44% of ON standard 100% whey protein. At a price of Rs.6000 for 4 kg (or Rs.1500/kg), it is very affordable.
- Since no sugar or artificial sweeteners are included, their related risk is also eliminated.
- Comes in a convenient tub which is air tight and easy to use.
- Mixability is good. I use it with mostly milk and it mixes without any lumps and makes a consistent drink.
- Since it is unflavoured, it has no taste. If you are looking for a tasty drink, then you may not like this.
- Results are reasonable. But it is hard to isolate the results to the protein supplement alone since other factors such as workout intensity, sleep, diet, etc. also come into play.
If you are looking for a decent quality and no frills protein at affordable prices, then I recommend MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein.