If you have been taking multiple supplements separately or if you are intending to up the workout intensity, then Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro is a good choice. I was looking to accelerate my gains and came across this product one day. The combination of Whey, Creatine, Taurine and Glutamine is premixed which makes it very convenient for consumption. This is for fairly advanced bodybuilders and strength athletes
- Creapure (3g per serving) is a 99.99% Creatine product from Germany. Creatine is a popular supplement which is supposed to aid recovery and promote muscle growth. Great increase in muscle strength and provide energy.
- Taurine aids in muscle cell volumization. Taurine and Glutamine help in muscle recovery
I used it with milk and it mixes quite well. I took a scoop in the morning after waking up. And one scoop after lunch every day.
- Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Hydrolysate)
- Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)
- Cocoa Powder
- Gum Acacia (INS 414)
- Xanthan Gum (INS 415)
- Sodium Chloride
- Acesulphame Potassium (INS 950)
- Sucralose (INS 955)
- Chocolate flavor tastes well.
- My soreness was reduced greatly on the next day in spite of heavy workouts.
- I could feel the increased energy
- If you need more Glutamine or Creatine, then it is better to stick to using separate supplements.
- It has artificial sweeteners (Acesulphame K and Sucralose) to provide the taste. At the same time, people looking for a good taste might like it.
- Although most healthy people can take Creatine, it can have side effects in rare cases. For more details, please refer this WebMD article – An Overview of Creatine Supplements
If you can afford to spend a little extra for an advanced protein supplement, Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro is a good choice. It is a great value for money and can provide the necessary boost to your quest for muscles.
Also check my review blog post on Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein here.