Do these below scenarios seem familiar?
- “It is difficult to come up with gift ideas for men compared to women”
- Do you usually cannot think of anything beyond a shirt as a gift for men? I have faced this situation both as a giver and as a receiver.
- Do you usually end up giving a gift card in the last minute?
I have compiled a list of gift ideas to help you select that gift which is on the tip of your tongue but never strikes your mind. These are not specific products but a laundry list of broad gift categories.
- Power bank – This has become a necessity given the power hungry apps on the smartphones
- Bluetooth speakers – Many compact and sleek speakers available for the music lover.
- iPhone/Smartphone covers – Available in wide variety
- Hard disk – This is useful even in the age of cloud storage and widely used to store all the pictures, movies, music, personal files and every man’s personal porn stash 🙂
- Sling bag
- Leather Bracelets
- Luggage/Travel related accessories – Useful for frequent travelers
- Grooming kit (Nivea, Park Avenue, etc.) – Who says only women use moisturizers, sunscreens and other creams?
- Fitness bands – Quite a rage these days and makes a fashion statement too
- Sports Items (Tennis Racquet, Basketball, etc.)
- Water bottle
- Resistance bands – Portable and can supplement the gym workouts too
- Books – Pick one based on his genre preference and he will appreciate your thoughtfulness
- Coffee mug
- Laptop Bag
- Bar accessories/drink set
- Office desk accessories (desk clocks, pen stands, etc.)
- Plants – For the eco conscious man
- Classy pen set (Parker, Mont Blanc types) – Still a good gift even in the digital age
- Car/Bike accessories (air fresheners, air purifiers, dashboard figurines, mobile holders, etc.) – Every man loves his vehicle.
- Bottle of wine
Now go ahead, pick that special gift and make his day.